Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Day

I am so tired today that I can't really come up with a good post. But I will tell you a brief inappropriate story from a New Years Eve party I attended last night.  There is one woman who is a friend of friends of mine and when she gets drunk she goes from "inappropriate" to "oh my god did she do that??" in 2 seconds flat.

Last night after several (a shitload) of cocktails she came up and just grabbed my boobs.  I told her to stop and she claimed that she had only grabbed one - so she grabbed the other one for good measure.  It was about 12:30 am and at that point I knew my grandmother was right when she said, "nothing good happens after midnight" and I went home with my husband immediately.  

Boob grabbing = bad inappropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment