Monday, January 6, 2014

Inappropriately Cold

The whole country is in a deep freeze and, as far as I can tell, most folks are staying home...some not by choice.  The colder it gets the more inappropriately I tend to dress.  I can't help it.  I just put on as many layers as I want to without regard for whether the clothes match. Part of the reason for this is that I live in Texas and don't really have a lot of cold weather clothing. 

My outfit today:

Long sleeved white T-shirt worn under an orange and blue Eskimo Joe's sweatshirt circa 1994
Tan leggings worn under pink and blue argyle flannel pajama bottoms
Bright purple fuzzy acrylic socks.
Lime green ponytail holder
Tiara (duh)
Big fancy costume jewelry ring with gold tone metal and tons of big green stones.

Earlier today I had to leave the house to pick up my husband at the auto shop....and I wore this very outfit out in public.  To be fair I knew I wouldn't get out of the car but it was still pretty inappropriate and I don't care. Anything to stay warm.

Oh, and when I drove I put on my pink suede fleece lined Ugg slip on shoes/slippers.

No, I will not post a photo of myself wearing this gorgeous outfit. Isn't it enough for you people that I posted a photo of myself wearing my Wonder Woman fleece onesie?  

No comments:

Post a Comment